Batting Cage Frame Kit
(Poles and Netting NOT Included)
The Kit Includes:
- Four - 3way Corners, 6 - 4way midsection connectors, 10 - Loose Caribiner Clips, Crossmember Adjustable Ropes(comes in one long section which you can cut to size). All connectors are 90 degree angles.
- 40' to 70' Cage Assembly... You can adjust according the way you put it together to make a 40’ to 70’ Cage... You can connect pieces to increase the length of the side members... you can calculate to increase up to 70' by adjusting the size of the side members. Extra Connectors available(see mid-section 4-way connectors below in the related products section) if you don't want to span the 15' or 17.5' sides on the 60' and 70' nets. Manufacturer does not recommend spanning over 15', although people have been known to do it.
- Gun powder Gray Metal coating on the Connectors help the metal last longer / with a nice finished look.
- Eye Screws at each Attachment Point on each Connector / Corner for easy attachment of the Net to the Frame.
- Adjustable Tension Ropes, can adjust easily from 10' to 15' and run the full length of the cross members... This Unique design helps keep the sag out of the middle and ends of the net....
- Poles Not Included. Net Not Included.You must purchase 1-3/8" Top Rail fencing pole from your local Hardware store... They usually come in 10'-6" sections.... You may also be able to get them cut to size from your local Fencing Company.
- Free for the contiguous USA via UPS Ground
- Additional shipping charges for HI, AK, PR, Guam and International Orders.
- This item will be packed very carefully to ensure a safe delivery.
- Ships within 3 business day of receiving cleared payment. Ships from PA.
- International Buyers are responsible for all International customs/brokerage fees/taxes.