J-N-A DASHER DOG SLED
Sold as a Kit with All Parts Included. Wood components are made of White Ash and left unvarnished. Holes are predrilled and all hardware is included.
Plastic Components are also predrilled and ready for assembly. All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench.
Item Description: J-N-A Dasher Dog Sled
· Great lightweight sled for everyone who always wanted to try dog sledding
· Can handle 300 pounds of basket weight plus a driver and is good for teams of 1-8 dogs
· The bolted design allows for the same great flexibility and maneuverability. Push on the handle in either direction and skis tilt for a turn or to hold the side of a hill. The bolted design also allows for easier modification or replacement of parts
· Length = 8' Brush Bow to Ski Tails
· Width = 20" Outside of Skis.
· Height = 36" Ground to Handle Bar
· Weight = 29 lbs. fully assembled.
· Skis = 1-1/2" Wide
· Foot Treads = 1-1/2" Wide 18" Long Seat = 40" Long 17" Wide
· Wood = White Ash (Unvarnished)
· Plastic = 3/4" by 1-1/2" HDPE Runners; 1/2" by 1-1/2" HDPE Brush Bow and Handle Bar
· Brake = Standard Claw Brake
· Hitch Bolt = 1/2" X 4" Eye Bolt
· Assembly Required (All you need is a Phillips screw driver and a 7/16” Wrench)
· Brand New
- FREE for the Contiguous USA via UPS Ground
- Additional Shipping Charges to Guam, Alaska, Hawaii, PR, and International Orders
- This item will be packed very carefully to ensure a safe delivery.
- Ship from location: WI. Usually ships within 5 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- International Buyers are responsible for all International customs/brokerage fees/taxes
Take an EXCURSION Today
Thanks for Looking