SEELEY SLIDER DOG SLED
Sold as a Kit with All Parts Included. Wood components are made of White Ash and left unvarnished. Holes are predrilled and all hardware is included.
Plastic Components are also predrilled and ready for assembly. All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench.
Great Beginners Sled
Item Description: Seeley Slider Dog Sled
- Bare bones light weight starter dog sled for everyone who wants to try dog sledding
- Good for teams of 1-3 dogs
- Runners and Handlebar are made from High Density Polyethylene
- Length = 8' Brush Bow to Ski Tails
- Width = 20" Outside of Skis.
- Height = 36" Ground to Handle Bar
- Weight = 22 lbs. fully assembled.
- Clearance Height = 10"
- Skis = 1-1/2" Wide
- Seat = 40" Long 17" Wide
- Wood = White Ash (Unvarnished)
- Plastic = 3/4" by 1-1/2" HDPE Runners; 1/2" by 1-1/2" HDPE Brush Bow and Handle Bar
- Assembly Required (All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16” Wrench)
- Brand New
- Free for the Contiguous USA via UPS Ground
- Additional Shipping Charges to Guam, Alaska, Hawaii, PR, and International Orders
- This item will be packed very carefully to ensure a safe delivery.
- Ship from location: WI This item ships within 5 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- International Buyers are responsible for all International customs/brokerage fees/taxes.
Thanks for Looking
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed